Black Friday and Cyber Monday are great opportunities to save a lot of money on the gear that you’ve been eyeing all year long. If you’re a savvy shopper and have been waiting to maximize your money then here are a couple of great gear companies having amazing sales that you might want to take a look at. There are many more Black Friday deals out there to be had, so do your research, compare like crazy, and go get some awesome deals!
- REI: Free shipping with no minimum purchase includes skis & snowboards. 20% off Burton outerwear, plus fast moving deals on other great outdoor gear
- Through 1/2/14.
- Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS): Get up to 50% off sports gear plus amazing daily deals now through Cyber Monday
- Sierra Trading Post: Take an extra 30% off your order of $100 or more with code AVBLACKFRIDAY3. Valid 11/29 only
- Hyperlite Mountain Gear (HMG): 15% off their packs through Cyber Monday using the code PACKFRIDAY
- RoadID: 15% off all Wrist IDs, apparel, and Hi-Vis gear through Cyber Monday using the code NKC4JAMXV4
- EzyDog: Free shipping through Cyber Monday using the code EFREESHIP
- GoLite: Get 50-75% off the entire 2013 GoLite winter catalog
- Krave Jerky: 30% off plus free shipping through Cyber Monday using the code TURKEYDAY – nom, nom, nom…
If you stumble across any other amazing Black Friday deals that are worth sharing, post a link below in the comments and help out your fellow backpackers!
Disclaimer: Some, not all, of the links above are affiliate links that will generate some pennies to support Brian’s Backpacking Blog if you make a purchase using them.